1. How long have you been in the business?
I’ve been doing this for 25 years.
2. When did you open your location on Yonge Street?
I opened in September 2011.
3. Who are your clients?
I find that a lot of my clients have followed me from a previous store where I worked for 16 years. At the current location, I also have great new clients that have started to shop with me since I opened at Yonge and Lawrence.
4. Where do you find your clothes? Do you travel a lot to find new fashion?
I do some travelling to Italy and New York, but most of the agencies I use are in Toronto.
5. What are the must-have items all men need in their closets?
You need some dark jeans, a blue blazer and a couple of white dress shirts. For outerwear, I suggest a good quality overcoat and a 3/4 length casual coat. For formal wear, you can’t go wrong with a navy all-year-round suit and grey flannel dress pants.
6. Where can we find your store?
You can find Ermanno Clothing for Men at 3279 Yonge Street near Lawrence. Come visit me Tuesday to Saturday. We’re closed Monday and Sunday. You can also visit our website at www.ermannoco.com.